If you would like to become a member, you may apply online at the American Culinary Federation website, or you may print the paper application linked below.
Our chapter is PA041- ACF Philadelphia located on the National American Culinary Federation Website. Use the link listed below to guide you to the membership application. Select the member type that best describes your current affiliation.
If you prefer to print and complete a paper application, please use the button below to download our application form and bring the completed coy with you to your first meeting. Upcoming meetings can be viewed on our events calendar page.
Membership Types& Pricing
- Professional Membership$240
- Associate Member$302
- Allied Member$255
- Student Culinarian$114
- Junior Culinarian
Age 16-18, High School Student$114
Why Join ACF Philadelphia?
- Feed your passion for food through membership in the largest culinary organization, and the only organization promoting the professional image of American chefs worldwide through education of culinarians at all levels.
- Big Savings!
- Up to $150 savings on Certification & Practical Test Fees
- Up to $275 savings on registration fees at the ACF regional and national conferences
- 15% savings at ACF’s online store
- 10–50% savings on products and services from our Members Advantage Program participants
- Up to $500 savings on Conferences and Trade Shows from culinary industry partners
- Network with renowned chefs, top industry professionals and executives.
Get involved! The opportunity to become involved in your community through participation in our ACF Philadelphia Chapter.
- Propel your career through certification. Maintain your competitive edge in today’s evolving culinary industry.
- Access ACF’s Career Center. Our web-based service allows job seekers to post résumés and view open positions across the nation.
- Access the latest trends and techniques in the industry with our digital version of The National Culinary Review, our ACF award-winning magazine. (10 issues per year)
- Reach culinary students and educators through our digital magazine, Sizzle: The American Culinary Federation quarterly for students of cooking.
- Receive up-to-date ACF news in The Culinary Insider, the official biweekly e-newsletter.
- E-Shop. ACF’s online store with culinary books, textbooks, cookbooks, ACF logo merchandise and more!
- Competitions. Raise the standard of your culinary excellence through participation in our local, regional or national ACF-sanctioned competitions. Put your skills and knowledge to the test in a competitive format.
- Gain valuable experience through ACFEF’s apprenticeship program.
- Combine on-the-job training with technical classroom instruction.
- Scholarship opportunities for both culinary students and professional chefs seeking to further their education.
- Be a part of the honor society of ACF. The American Academy of Chefs (AAC) represents the highest standards of professionalism in the organization, society and industry.
- Accelerate your career. Experience a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! Be part of the Team. ACF Culinary Team USA is the official representative team of the United States in major national and international culinary competitions.
- Help build a healthier tomorrow with Chef & Child Foundation. Be a voice in the culinary industry in its fight against childhood hunger, malnutrition and obesity. American Culinary Federation chef members help educate children and families in understanding proper nutrition through community-based initiatives.
- Term Life Insurance. Offered to members in “good standing.” This benefit is currently being offered to Professional Culinarian, Culinarian, Student Culinarian, Senior Professional Culinarian, Allied and Associate members who are not part of Property or Military Programs.
- Gain access to a global network…World Association of Chefs Societies (WACS) comprised of 8 million chefs worldwide in 92 countries.